At the end of each year we like to look back at our most popular posts to evaluate what our readers are finding most interesting and useful on the blog. What follows is a list of CharityLawyer’s Top 10 posts for 2013 measured by page views:
- Nonprofit Law Jargon Buster – Voting Members vs. Self-Perpetuating Boards
- Forming a 501(c)(3) Booster Club
- Fiscal Sponsorship vs. Fiscal Agency
- Creating Nonprofit Chapters and Affiliates
- Who Owns a Nonprofit Corporation?
- Quick Tips for Setting Nonprofit Executive Compensation
- Nonprofit Bylaws: What to Include and What to Leave Out
- Top 15 Board Governance Mistakes
- Memorializing Nonprofit Board and Committee Meetings
- Charity Raffles – Tread Carefully
If you have comments or suggestions of topics you would like to see covered in the blog please sound off in the comments!
Ellis Carter is a nonprofit lawyer licensed to practice in Arizona and Washington. Ellis advises tax-exempt clients on federal tax matters nationwide.