At the end of each year, we like to look back at our most popular posts to evaluate what our readers are finding most interesting and useful on the blog. What follows is a list of CharityLawyer’s Top 10 posts for 2014 measured by page views:
- IRS Introduces Form 1023-EZ
- New 1023 Simplifies Applying for 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Status
- Managing Donor Restricted Gifts
- 10 Questions to Ask Before You Join a Nonprofit Board
- IRS Announces Streamlined Procedures to Reinstate Tax-exempt Status
- Nonprofit Law Jargon Buster “ What is a Quorum
- Form 1023-EZ Traps for the Unwary
- To Pay or Not to Pay “ Compensating Nonprofit Executives
- Corporate Structure “ One Size Does Not Fit All
- Choice of Domicile for Nonprofit Corporations
If you have comments or suggestions of topics you would like to see covered in the blog please sound off in the comments!
Ellis Carter is a nonprofit lawyer with Caritas Law Group, P.C. Ellis advises nonprofit and socially responsible businesses on corporate, tax, and fundraising regulations. Ellis is licensed to practice in Washington and Arizona and advises nonprofits on federal tax and fundraising regulations nationwide. Ellis also advises donors with regard to major gifts. To schedule a consultation with Ellis, call 602-456-0071 or email us through our contact form.