At the end of each year we like to look back at our most popular posts to evaluate what our readers are finding most interesting and useful on the CharityLawyer blog. What follows is a list of the Top 10 posts for 2013 on CharityLawyer measured by page views:
- Nonprofit Law Jargon Buster “ Voting Members vs. Self-Perpetuating Boards
- Forming a 501(c)(3) Booster Club
- Fiscal Sponsorship vs. Fiscal Agency
- Creating Nonprofit Chapters and Affiliates
- Who Owns a Nonprofit Corporation?
- Quick Tips for Setting Nonprofit Executive Compensation
- Nonprofit Bylaws: What to Include and What to Leave Out
- Top 15 Board Governance Mistakes
- Memorializing Nonprofit Board and Committee Meetings
- Charity Raffles “ Tread Carefully
If you have comments or suggestions of topics you would like to see covered in the blog please sound off in the comments!
Ellis Carter is a nonprofit lawyer with Caritas Law Group, P.C. Ellis advises nonprofit and socially responsible businesses on corporate, tax, and fundraising regulations. Ellis is licensed to practice in Washington and Arizona and advises nonprofits on federal tax and fundraising regulations nationwide. Ellis also advises donors with regard to major gifts. To schedule a consultation with Ellis, call 602-456-0071 or email us through our contact form.